2019 Honda CRF230F - Details:
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda’s fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.
Nature Is Your Playground.
Here’s the beauty of Honda’s CRF dirtbike lineup: There’s something for everyone. Sure, our motocrossers are spectacular machines, but we also know that most of us just want to get out in nature, relax, and enjoy a great trail ride—especially with friends and family. Sound like a great time to you? Then here’s your bike—the CRF230F. It’s just the right size for most adults or larger teens. It offers plenty of suspension travel for taming the bumps and lots of ground clearance, all without a saddle height that’s intimidating. An effortless electric starter and a proven air-cooled Honda four-stroke engine are paragons of convenience and reliability. So grab your riding gear and head for an open trail. We’ll take care of the rest.
Reliability—That’s a Honda Four-Stroke: For years, Honda has made the best and most reliable four-stroke engines in the business. And that certainly includes our air-cooled off-road singles. Top it off with gas, check the oil, and you’re good to go.
Push-Button Convenience: You don’t hand-crank your car—why kick-start your dirtbike? Turn a key, push a button, and you’re on your way, even on cold mornings or at high altitudes.
Sharp, Motocross-Style Graphics: Our entire line of CRF off-road machines look great, driven by the fluid designs of our race bikes. But that bodywork is more than just beautiful—it’s tough enough to shrug off the inevitable dings of off-road riding.
- Pro-Link® Rear Suspension: Progressive linkage connects a single heavy-duty Showa® shock to the swingarm, delivering an excellent combination of spring and damping rates over a wide range of riding conditions.
- Electric Starter: Push-button starting makes getting going easier in all kinds of conditions, while the efficient design adds minimal weight.
- Disc Brake: The front disc brake provides superior stopping power, and the front disc rotor is drilled for lightness and better wet-weather performance.
- 223cc Engine: A dependable 223cc single-cylinder air-cooled four-stroke engine offers plenty of user-friendly power and torque spread over a wide rpm range.
- Heavy-Duty Clutch: The heavy-duty clutch offers smooth, progressive engagement.
- Snail-Type Chain Adjusters: Our CRF230F includes snail-type chain adjusters for easy maintenance.
- Lightweight Rims: Strong, lightweight rims feature straight-pull spokes for more strength.
- Motocross-Style Seat: The motocross-style seat is low and comfortable, allowing for maximum rider movement.
- Skid Plate: A high-impact plastic skid plate protects lower engine cases.
- Keyed Ignition: A keyed ignition switch for added security—the switch lets you control who goes riding and when, important if you have younger riders in the house.
- Sealed Battery: The maintenance-free sealed battery helps ensure that your CRF230F is ready to go without a lot of pre-ride preparation.
- Rigid Bodywork: Bold CRF graphics and bodywork that is rigid and stylish out on the trail.
- Engine Type: 223cc air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 65.5 mm x 66.2 mm
- Induction: 26 mm piston-valve carburetor
- Ignition: CD
- Compression Ratio: 9.0:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; two-valve
- Transmission: Six-speed
- Final Drive: #520 O-ring-sealed chain; 13T/50T
- Front Suspension: 37 mm leading-axle Showa® fork; 9.5 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link® Showa single shock with spring-preload adjustability; 9.0 in. travel
- Front Brake: Single 240 mm disc
- Rear Brake: Drum
- Front Tire: 80/100-21
- Rear Tire: 100/100-18
- Rake: 27.3 deg. (Caster Angle)
- Trail: 112 mm (4.4 in.)
- Wheelbase: 54.1 in.
- Seat Height: 34.6 in.
- Curb Weight: 249 lb. (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel-ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 1.9 gal., including 0.4-gal. reserve
- Ground Clearance: 11.7 in.
- Model ID: CRF230F
- Emissions: Meets current California Air Resources Board (CARB) and EPA off-road emissions standards.
- Available Colors: Red
- Note: Six Months, Transferable limited warranty. Extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.