2019 Honda CRF50F - Details:
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda’s fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.
The Right Bike For A Great Start.
So much in life depends on getting a great start. A good education. A caring family environment. Establishing solid values early on. We’re all going to learn our lessons, but it’s critical what lessons we learn. So if you’re looking for the right dirtbike to get a young rider started right, go with the proven choice: a Honda CRF50F.
Lesson one: You need to put your young rider on a bike that fits. The CRF50F is our smallest model, and we have plenty of other models in our lineup so he or she can have the right bike as they grow.
Lesson number two: Go with quality. The CRF50F offers up an ideal combination of features: Its tough, reliable four-stroke engine develops smooth, easy-to-use power. Its three-speed transmission uses an automatic clutch, so a rider learns to shift, but never has to worry about stalling. Its tough suspension stands up to youthful enthusiasm.
Lesson number three: Responsibility. The CRF50F offers an adjustable throttle limiter and a keyed ignition. That means you control who rides, when, and how much power they have on tap.
And here’s a final thought. At the end of the day, your kids will remember their first motorcycle forever. Make sure it’s a good memory. And there’s no better way to make those good memories than by putting them on a Honda CRF50F.
Be A Responsible Rider: All parents need to consider their youngsters’ age, size, ability and maturity before allowing them to ride. Obtain a copy of “Off-Road Safety Tips” from your local Honda Dealer.
Honda’s Famous Reliability: If there’s ever a bike that needs a durable, reliable, low-maintenance engine, it’s a bike like this. And nobody can match Honda’s reputation for trouble-free operation.
Take Control: Parents understand the needs of younger riders like nobody else. That’s why the CRF50F has a parent-friendly adjustable throttle limiter, so you can decide how much power your rider can use. It’s simple for you to adjust too.
Making Your Life Easier: The CRF50F’s automatic clutch makes learning easier, because young riders never have to worry about stalling or a handlebar-mounted clutch lever. They just shift gears with their foot when they’re ready.
- Adjustable Throttle Limiter: Set the top speed by turning a screw. That helps keep new riders from going too fast, too soon, and lets you match the CRF50F’s power output to the rider’s skill level.
- Keyed Ignition: A removable key helps ensure younger riders can’t ride without an adult’s supervision. Got their homework done early? Let’s go riding!
- Rugged Steel Frame: New riders are hard on equipment, especially when they’re just starting out. That’s why the CRF50F uses a strong steel frame that’s built to handle the bumps and dings of off-road riding.
- Durable, Low-Maintenance Engine: If there’s one thing you can count on with a Honda, it’s the engine. The CRF50F’s Honda four-stroke is famously reliable. That cuts down on frustration and hassles.
- Automatic Clutch: Because there’s no clutch lever to master, new riders don’t have to worry about stalling. That makes the CRF50F the perfect tool for learning to shift. In addition, the smooth transmission offers three gear ratios.
- Engine Type: 49cc air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 39.0 mm x 41.4 mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; two-valve
- Induction: 13 mm piston-valve carburetor
- Ignition: CD
- Transmission: Three-speed with automatic clutch
- Final Drive: #420 chain; 14T/37T
- Front Suspension: Inverted telescopic fork; 3.5-in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Single-shock; 2.8-in. travel
- Front Brake: Drum
- Rear Brake: Drum
- Front Tire: 2.50-10
- Rear Tire: 2.50-10
- Rake: 25.0 deg. (Caster Angle)
- Trail: 32.0 mm (1.3 in.)
- Wheelbase: 36.0 in.
- Seat Height: 21.6 in.
- Ground Clearance: 5.8 in.
- Curb Weight: 110 lb. (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel—ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 0.7 gal., including 0.2-gal. reserve
- Model ID: CRF50F
- Available Colors: Red
- Emissions: Meets current CARB and EPA standards.
- Note: Recommended for riders 13 years of age and older. Honda recommends that riders take a training course and read their owner’s manual thoroughly.
- Duration: Six months transferable limited warranty; extended warranty available with a Honda Protection Plan.
Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.