2019 Honda PCX150 ABS - Details:
Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.
Same Name, But a Whole New Scoot.
The Honda PCX150 has long been a favorite because it just gets so many things right. Big enough to carry you and a passenger with ease. Small enough to park just about anywhere, zip through traffic, and return some positively astounding fuel efficiency. And this year, we’ve totally revamped the PCX150, making it better in every way!
First, there’s improved engine output, using a design that reduces internal friction and with new intake and exhaust systems to boost power. And that engine is connected to our Honda V-Matic transmission, so there’s no need to shift, ever—just twist the throttle and go. The 2.1-gallon fuel tank is under the floorboards, for a low center of gravity. And an entirely new steel frame uses a duplex-cradle design rather than the more common “underbone” style for better handling. Plus, the PCX150 is loaded with features like a larger underseat compartment to haul groceries, spare clothing, or almost anything else you need to take along. And you can even get a version with our anti-lock braking system (ABS), a great pick for just about everyone.
So lose the transportation hassles, and start moving on a 2019 Honda PCX150!
Improved Engine Output: With its revised intake and exhaust system and low-friction 149cc liquid-cooled four-stroke engine, the PCX150 is more efficient than ever. Plus, since it’s a Honda, you know it’s built to last.
Save Gas. Save Time. Save Money: How far can you go on a tank of gas? With its great fuel efficiency and a large gas tank, the PCX150 means less time spent on fill-ups and more time riding. And who doesn’t like saving money at the gas pump too?
Designed for the Real World: The PCX150 is loaded with features, and one of our favorites is the lockable underseat storage area. You also get an integral 12-volt adapter so you can charge your personal electronics.
- Improved Engine: Honda is famous for our engines, and the PCX150 gets a design update for 2019. Engineered to produce more power, it also features some new, friction reducing features, so it’s more efficient as well.
- Fuel Capacity: The PCX150 is incredibly fuel efficient–its large fuel tank means you can go even longer and ride even further between fill-ups.
- Fresh Style: The new 2019 PCX150 features some fresh styling updates too. Check out the large, central LED headlight, and the integrated LED turn signals. Plus the easy-to-read LCD instrumentation has a premium feel.
- Electric Start: Turn the key, press the button and the PCX150’s fuel-injected engine fires right up and runs smooth, even in colder weather.
- Rider Comfort: That long, plush seat (with an improved texture for 2019) does more than just look comfortable—it’s probably nicer than the sofa in your living room. The stepped passenger section gives your copilot a better view.
- Under-Seat Storage: Flip the seat open and you have room for a full-face helmet or an evening’s worth of groceries. The main compartment locks for security and is weather-resistant, too. And at a full 28 liters (that’s over seven gallons), it’s even bigger this year.
- V-Matic Transmission: With the Honda V-Matic automatic transmission, just start the engine, twist the throttle and go. That means no shifting, ever—you concentrate on the road ahead and enjoy the ride! The V-Matic is a continuously variable design, so you’ll never feel it lurch from one gear to another.
- PGM Fuel Injection: The PCX150 features liquid cooling and Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) for great performance in all traffic conditions. Plus the PCX offers impressive fuel efficiency.
- Easy to Park: The PCX150 gives you the choice of both a sidestand and a centerstand. That makes it easy to park for a fast dash into a store (the sidestand) or when you need to park it upright in a tighter space (the centerstand). With a lot of other scooters, you only get one or the other.
- 12-Volt Accessory Adaptor: The PCX150’s integral 12-volt adaptor has a convenient charging point for personal electronics.
- All-New Frame: Great handling starts with a solid chassis design, and that’s where our latest PCX150 really shines. It uses new a duplex-cradle design rather than the more common “underbone” style. You may never see it, but you’ll feel the benefits every time you ride.
- Optional ABS: Honda’s Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) is available on the new PCX150, which helps you make confident stops under less-than-ideal conditions.
- Engine Type: 149cc liquid-cooled 80º single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 57.3 mm x 57.9 mm
- Induction: Fuel injection; 26 mm throttle body
- Ignition: Full transistorized ignition
- Compression Ratio: 10.6:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; two valves
- Transmission: V-Matic
- Front Suspension: 31 mm telescopic fork; 2.42 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Twin shocks; 3.33 in. travel
- Front Brake: Hydraulic w/ single 220mm disc; ABS
- Rear Brake: Mechanical w/ single 130mm drum; ABS
- Front Tire: 100/80-14
- Rear Tire: 120/70-14
- Rake: 27.0 deg.
- Trail: 3.3 in.
- Seat Height: 30.1 in.
- Wheelbase: 51.8 in.
- Curb Weight: 289 lb. (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel–ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 2.1 gal.
- Miles Per Gallon: TBD MPG – Honda’s fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors.
- Model ID: PCX150A
- Available Colors: Bright Bronze Metallic
- One Year: Transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
Honda’s fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors.