2019 Honda Super Cub C125 ABS - Details:
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda’s fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.
The World’s Favorite Motorcycle, Again.
Fact: Honda’s original Cub is the most popular, most produced motor vehicle in the history of the planet. And now, the latest version is coming to the U.S. in limited quantities: the all-new 2019 Super Cub. Same timeless, classic look as the original. Same off-the-chart fun factor. But totally modern when it comes to technology. The new Super Cub C125 ABS is a great choice for day-to-day transportation, or just for riding for enjoyment. We dare you spend an afternoon on one and not come back wearing a gigantic smile. That’s what a couple generations of riders before learned, and that’s what a new generation is going to learn again. The original Cub changed the world. Let the new 2019 Honda Super Cub change yours.
- 125cc Fuel-Injected Engine: Nobody can match Honda’s reputation for engines, and even though the Super Cub is relatively compact, it’s a giant in terms of performance and reliability.
- Hydraulic Disc Brakes: The Super Cub features 220mm front and rear single disc brakes for excellent stopping power. There’s even standard front-wheel ABS.
- Easy to Park: Because the Super Cub is compact, it’s easy to park in the city, and to store when you’re not riding. There’s always room for a Super Cub!
- Four-Speed Semi-Automatic Transmission: The Super Cub features a four-speed semi-automatic transmission that you shift with your left foot, like a traditional motorcycle. But here’s the unique feature: there’s no clutch to worry about—you just toe and go.
- Smart Key: Just like our top-of-the-line Gold Wing, the new Super Cub uses a convenient smart-key ignition.
- Electric Seat Opener: Need to release the seat latch for a fill-up? Just press a button—the lock is all electronically controlled on the Super Cub.
- LED Lighting: Old-school light bulbs may have been great in 1959, but 60 years later the Super Cub comes with a modern LED lighting package.
- Standard ABS: Our front-wheel Anti-Lock Braking System (comes standard on the Super Cub) can be a big help in making controlled stops in less-than-ideal conditions, like on wet pavement or other compromised surfaces. It’s a great feature whether you’re using your new bike as a commuter or just riding it for fun, since it helps you stop with added confidence.
- Twin Rear Shocks: The original Cub had twin shocks, and so does the new Super Cub. They not only look proper, but they also do a great job of smoothing out the road.
- 17-inch Cast Wheels: Big enough to roll along smoothly, the machine-finished cast construction on these wheels means they’re easier to keep clean than the traditional spoke construction.
- Front Suspension: The Super Cub’s telescopic front suspension is partially faired in, blending with the upper bodywork. It looks awesome, and works a lot better than the original leading-link design.
- Tubeless Tires: Here’s another thoroughly modern touch: The new Super Cub uses tubeless tires.
- Step-Through Chassis: This is one of the key design elements which made the original Cub so popular. The new Super Cub’s step-through design incorporates frontal bodywork to help shield you from the wind and road splash. It’s not only super convenient, but makes it easy to get on and off the bike.
- Round Headlight: The Super Cub’s round headlight looks retro, but its LED performance is totally up to date and provides superior illumination and visibility.
- Multi-Function Digital Instruments: Retro meets modern in the Super Cub’s instruments. The faired-in handlebar-mounted features speedometer, odometer, tachometer, A&B trip meters, fuel gauge, clock, and indicator for low/high beam.
- Underseat Fuel Tank: With its 1.0-gallon fuel tank and awesome fuel efficiency, the Super Cub is super practical. The tank filler is under the seat so it’s easy to access.
- Low Seat Height: At just 30.7 inches, the Super Cub’s super-low seat makes it easy to flat-foot it in parking lots or at stop lights.
- Engine Type: 124.9cc air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 52.4mm x 57.9mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.3:1
- Induction: PGM-FI with automatic enrichment
- Ignition: Fully transistorized
- Valve Train: SOHC; two valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Four-speed semi-automatic
- Final Drive: Chain
- Clutch: Automatic centrifugal
- Front Suspension: 26 mm telescopic fork; 3.5 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Twin shock; 3.6 in. travel
- Front Brake: Single 220 mm hydraulic disc; ABS
- Rear Brake: Mechanical drum
- Front Tire: 70/90-17
- Rear Tire: 80/90-17
- Rake: 26.5 deg.
- Trail: 2.8 in.
- Wheelbase: 48.9 in.
- Seat Height: 30.7 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 1.0 gal.
- Curb Weight: 240 lb. (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel—ready to ride)
- Miles Per Gallon: TBD MPG – Honda’s fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider weight, and other factors.
- Model ID: C125A
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards. Models sold in California meet current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
- Available Colors: Pearl Niltava Blue
- One Year: Unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
Non-U.S. Model Shown