2020 Honda Metropolitan - Details:
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda’s fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.
Metropolitan Life Suits You
For those of us who can never find enough hours in the day, here’s your chance to get some back. The Honda Metropolitan is a time-saver with timeless style and all the modern innovations. It starts with one of Honda’s famously reliable four-stroke engines, a no-shift automatic transmission, and remarkable fuel efficiency. There’s also an electric starter, underseat storage and way more. Take a ride and you’ll see how the Metropolitan can add some time, gas money, and fun, back into your day.
- V-Matic Automatic Transmission: The Metropolitan’s multi-speed automatic transmission means no shifting ever—not even into park or neutral. Just turn the key, press the starter button, and go!
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI): The Metropolitan features a liquid-cooled 49cc four-stroke engine with fuel injection. It’s quiet, economical, and super reliable—everything you’d expect from a Honda.
- 22-Liter Underseat Storage: The Metropolitan features a large under-seat storage area big enough for a helmet, your books, or some groceries. The storage area features a lock for added security and is weather-resistant too.
- Convenience Hook: A super easy way to hang a tote, grocery bag, or purse strap, the hook is big and easy to use.
- Combined Braking System: Activate the rear brake, and CBS automatically adds front braking to help you stop.
- Instruments: A clean, stylish instrument panel is right in line with the Metropolitan’s smart design.
- Engine Type: 49cc single-cylinder four-stroke
- Induction: PGM-FI with automatic enrichment
- Ignition: Full Transistorized Ignition
- Transmission: Automatic V-Matic belt drive
- Front Suspension: Telescopic; 2.7 inches of travel
- Rear Suspension: Single shock; 2.3 inches of travel
- Front Brake: Drum
- Rear Brake: Drum
- Front Tire: 80/100-10
- Rear Tire: 80/100-10
- Wheelbase: 46.5 inches
- Seat Height: 28.3 inches
- Curb Weight: 179 lbs (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel—ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 1.2 gallons
- Miles Per Gallon: TBD MPG – Honda’s fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors.
- Available Colors: Coastal Blue, Pearl Soft Beige
- Model ID: NCW50
- One Year Included: Transferable, limited warranty
- Optional Extended: Extended coverage available with a HondaCare Protection Plan®