2020 Honda PCX150 ABS - Details:
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda’s fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.
Urban riding is full of challenges. There’s heavy traffic, tight parking and plenty of stoplight-to-stoplight action. Fortunately, the Honda PCX150 is purpose-built to tackle these challenges and deliver loads of fun along the way. With our V-Matic transmission, you get start-up-and-go riding without ever needing to shift. The 2.1 gallon fuel tank and stellar fuel economy saves you money with fewer stops to fill up. And the sporty ride characteristics means you – and your passenger – can always find an excuse to hop on and ride. So conquer your city in style, on the sleek and swift PCX150.
- Rider Comfort: The long, plush seat is even more comfortable than it looks. Plus, give your copilot an incredible view with the incredible stepped passenger section.
- Under-Seat Storage: Flip the seat open and you have room for a full-face helmet or an evening’s worth of groceries. The main compartment locks for security and is weather-resistant, too. With a full 28 liters (over seven gallons), it’s big enough for everyday use.
- Easy To Park: The PCX150 gives you the choice of both a sidestand and a centerstand. That makes it easy to park for a fast dash into a store (the sidestand) or when you need to park it upright in a tighter space (the centerstand). With a lot of other scooters, you only get one or the other.
- Electric Start: Turn the key, press the button and the PCX150’s fuel-injected engine fires right up and runs smooth, even in colder weather.
- Fresh Style: With the PCX150, you enjoy world-class style and premium features. Check out the large, central LED headlight, integrated LED turn signals, and easy-to-read LCD instrumentation that all give a high-end feel.
- Fuel Capacity: The PCX150 is incredibly fuel efficient-its large fuel tank means you can go even longer and ride even further between fill-ups.
- Optional ABS: The PCX150 features Honda’s Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) giving you the power to make confident stops, even in less-than-ideal conditions.
- 12-Volt Accessory Adaptor: The PCX150’s integral 12-volt adaptor has a convenient charging point for personal electronics.
- Frame: Great handling starts with a solid chassis design, and that’s where our latest PCX150 really shines. It uses a duplex-cradle design rather than the more common “underbone” style. You may never see it, but you’ll feel the benefits every time you ride.
- V-Matic Transmission: With the Honda V-Matic automatic transmission, just start the engine, twist the throttle and go. That means no shifting, ever—you concentrate on the road ahead and enjoy the ride! The V-Matic is a continuously variable design, so you’ll never feel it lurch from one gear to another.
- Efficient Engine: Engineered to produce more power, this machine is also designed with efficient friction reducing features so there’s virtually nothing to slow you down.
- PGM Fuel Injection: The PCX150 features liquid cooling and Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) for great performance in all traffic conditions. Plus the PCX offers impressive fuel efficiency.
- Engine Type: 149cc liquid-cooled 80º single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 57.3mm x 57.9mm
- Induction: PGM-FI; 26mm throttle body
- Ignition: Full transistorized ignition
- Compression Ratio: 10.6:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; two valves
- Transmission: V-Matic
- Front Suspension: 31mm telescopic fork; 2.42 inches of travel
- Rear Suspension: Twin shocks; 3.33 inches of travel
- Front Brake: Hydraulic w/ single 220mm disc and CBS; ABS
- Rear Brake: Mechanical w/ single 130mm drum and CBS; ABS
- Front Tire: 100/80-14
- Rear Tire: 120/70-14
- Rake (Caster Angle): 27.0 degrees
- Trail: 3.3 inches
- Seat Height: 30.1 inches
- Wheelbase: 51.8 inches
- Curb Weight: 289 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel–ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 2.1 gallons
- Miles Per Gallon: TBD MPG – Honda’s fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors.
- Model ID: PCX150A
- Available Colors: Candy Luster Red
- One Year Included: Transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty
- Optional Extended: Extended coverage available with a HondaCare Protection Plan®