2020 Yamaha MT-07 - Details:
A light weight and torque inspired twin cylinder at a great value inviting you to experience the thrills of the dark side.
- Engine Type: 689cc liquid-cooled DOHC 4-stroke; 8 valves
- Bore x Stroke: 80.0mm x 68.6mm
- Compression Ratio: 11.5:1
- Fuel Delivery: Fuel injection
- Transmission: 6-speed; wet multiplate clutch
- Final Drive: Chain
- Suspension / Front: 41mm telescopic fork; 5.1 in. travel
- Suspension / Rear: Single shock, adjustable preload and rebound damping; 5.1 in. travel
- Brakes / Front: Dual 282mm hydraulic disc; ABS
- Brakes / Rear: 245mm hydraulic disc; ABS
- Tires / Front: 120/70ZR17
- Tires / Rear: 180/55ZR17
- L x W x H: 82.1 in. x 29.3 in. x 42.9 in.
- Seat Height: 31.7 in.
- Wheelbase: 55.1 in.
- Rake (Caster Angle): 24.8 deg.
- Trail: 3.5 in.
- Maximum Ground Clearance: 5.5 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 3.7 gal.
- Fuel Economy: 58 mpg
- Wet Weight: 403 lb.
- Warranty: 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)
Wet weight includes the vehicle with all standard equipment and all fluids, including oil, coolant (as applicable) and a full tank of fuel. It does not include the weight of options or accessories. Wet weight is useful in making real-world comparisons with other models. The riders depicted on this website are professionals, and all of the action was shot on a closed course. At Yamaha, we want every ride to be safe and enjoyable. Always dress properly for your ride with a helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Avoid excessive speeds and never engage in stunt riding. Never ride under the influence of alcohol or other drugs; it is illegal and dangerous. Always inspect your Yamaha before riding. Read the Owner’s Manual and the product warning labels before operation. Yamaha and the Motorcycle Safety Foundation encourage you to ride safely and respect the environment. For safety and training information, see your dealer or call the MSF at 800.446.9227.