2021 Honda CRF150R - Details:
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda’s fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.
Every Racer Needs A Great Start
Competition teaches lessons at every age. Determination. Discipline. Self confidence. Responsibility. But to learn about winning, you need a motorcycle you can win on. And that’s where the Honda CRF150R comes in. Competition ready, it’s tailor-made for younger champions. With a single-cylinder Unicam® engine that packs a punch, they’ll have every advantage, right out of the gate. And for taller riders there’s the CRF150R Expert, with bigger wheels, a longer swingarm and higher seat. These two bikes give them what they need on the track—it’s your job to coach them on their podium speech.
- Unicam® Engine: The CRF150R uses a Unicam engine based on our championship-winning CRF450R. Designed to give you excellent rideability and more power and torque across the rev range, the engine runs consistently at different tracks—it’s an all-around winner.
- Accelerator Pump: The CRF150R uses a carburetor featuring a “direct push” accelerator pump which gives you better, more immediate throttle response.
- Track-Designed Chassis: A lightweight, high-tensile steel frame with large-diameter frame tubing and crossmember delivers excellent turning performance and straight-line tracking.
- Showa® Suspension: The adjustable 37mm leading-axle inverted Showa® cartridge fork features specially tuned valving for small bumps and a friction-reducing design to improve compression and rebound control.
- Pro-Link® Rear Suspension: The CRF150R’s Pro-Link® rear-suspension system features a fully adjustable Showa® shock for superb bump absorption and wheel control.
- Front Disc Brake: The front disc brake provides powerful, precise braking.
- Lightweight Wheels: Strong, lightweight wheels are durable and minimize unsprung weight.
- Rear Disc Brake: The rear disc brake provides powerful, precise braking.
- Big-Bike MX Graphics: The CRF150R features clean, bold, bright graphics that look like our CRF450R’s. Look like a pro, ride like a pro.
- Engine Type: 149cc liquid-cooled single cylinder four stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 66mm x 43.7mm
- Compression Ratio: 11.7:1
- Valve Train: Unicam®, four-valve; 26mm intake, steel; 22.5mm exhaust, steel
- Induction: Keihin 32mm flat slide with Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- Ignition: Solid-state CD with electronic advance
- Transmission: Close-ratio five speed
- Final Drive: #420 chain; 15T/50T
- Front Suspension: 37mm fully adjustable leading-axle inverted Showa® cartridge fork; 10.8 inches of travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link® fully adjustable Showa single shock; 10.7 inches of travel
- Front Brake: Single 220mm disc
- Rear Brake: Single 190mm disc
- Front Tire: 70/100-17 Dunlop MX51
- Rear Tire: 90/100-14 Dunlop MX51
- Rake (Caster Angle): 27° 2′
- Trail: 3.1 inches
- Wheelbase: 49.6 inches
- Seat Height: 32.8 inches
- Ground Clearance: 11.9 inches
- Curb Weight: 185 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel-ready to ride.)
- Fuel Capacity: 1.11 gallons
- Available Colors: Red
- Model ID: CRF150R