2021 Honda CRF50F - Details:
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda’s fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.
Everybody’s Favorite Teacher
Learning’s a lot easier when your teacher makes it fun. And that’s the whole idea behind the Honda CRF50F. Not only is it the perfect size, it also offers a great combination of features. There’s its reliable, four-stroke engine, tuned to deliver smooth, easy-to-use power. Its three-speed transmission uses an automatic clutch, so a rider learns to shift without worrying about stalling—a great lesson plan there. It even has an adjustable throttle limiter and keyed ignition, so you control who rides, when, and how much power the CRF50F puts out. Today’s riding lesson? Start them out on a Honda CRF50F. Be A Responsible Rider: All parents need to consider their youngsters’ age, size, ability and maturity before allowing them to ride. Obtain a copy of “Off-Road Safety Tips” from your local Honda Dealer.
- Durable, Low-Maintenance Engine: If there’s one thing you can count on with a Honda, it’s the engine. The CRF50F’s Honda four-stroke is famously reliable. That cuts down on frustration and hassles.
- Keyed Ignition: A removable key helps ensure younger riders can’t ride without an adult’s supervision. Got their homework done early? Let’s go riding!
- Adjustable Throttle Limiter: Set the top speed by turning a screw. That helps keep new riders from going too fast, too soon, and lets you match the CRF50F’s power output to the rider’s skill level.
- Rugged Steel Frame: New riders are hard on equipment, especially when they’re just starting out. That’s why the CRF50F uses a strong steel frame that’s built to handle the bumps and dings of off-road riding.
- Automatic Clutch: Because there’s no clutch lever to master, new riders don’t have to worry about stalling. That makes the CRF50F the perfect tool for learning to shift. In addition, the smooth transmission offers three gear ratios.
- Engine Type: 49cc air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 39.0mm x 41.4mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; two-valve
- Induction: 13mm piston-valve carburetor
- Ignition: CD
- Transmission: Three-speed with automatic clutch
- Final Drive: #420 chain; 14T/37T
- Front Suspension: Inverted telescopic fork; 3.5-inches of travel
- Rear Suspension: Single-shock; 2.8-inches of travel
- Front Brake: Drum
- Rear Brake: Drum
- Front Tire: 2.50-10
- Rear Tire: 2.50-10
- Rake (Caster Angle): 25.0°
- Trail: 32.0mm (1.3 inches)
- Wheelbase: 36.0 inches
- Seat Height: 21.6 inches
- Ground Clearance: 5.8 inches
- Curb Weight: 110 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel—ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 0.7 gallons, including 0.2-gallon reserve
- Model ID: CRF50F
- Available Colors: Red
- Emissions: Meets current EPA off-road emissions standards.
- Six Months Included: Transferable, limited warranty
- Optional Extended: Extended coverage available with a HondaCare Protection Plan®