2021 Honda TRX250X - Details:
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda’s fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.
Exactly As Fun As It Looks
The 2021 Honda TRX250X Sport ATV is serious engineering in the name of serious fun. Riders of all experience levels will love the light handling, while the wide powerband and long suspension travel lets you rip over bumpy terrain. Then there’s our exclusive Honda SportClutch™, giving you the control of a manual shift without worrying about shift-induced stalling. And new for 2021, fresh colors and graphics that are as much fun as the ride itself. Important Safety Information: Recommended for riders 16 years of age and older. Honda recommends that all ATV riders take a training course and read their owner’s manual thoroughly.
- Rugged, Reliable 229cc Ohv Engine: The TRX250X’s lightweight OHV air-cooled 229cc engine is longitudinally mounted, allowing direct driveshaft alignment to rear wheels for more efficient power transfer. The two-valve cylinder head design features performance-optimized valve timing, a 31.5mm-diameter intake valve and a 27mm-diameter exhaust valve contribute to the engine’s broad, usable powerband.
- Exclusive Honda Sportclutch™: The handlebar-mounted Honda SportClutch™ enables the rider to experience manual clutch actuation with the advantage of no stalling when coming to a stop. This revolutionary feature allows beginning or novice riders to learn clutch engagement points, while experienced riders enjoy the full performance of a conventional manual clutch.
- Electric Starter: The effortless electric starter makes getting the engine started easy, even when the engine is cold.
- Keyed Ignition: A keyed ignition switch provides added security. The switch also lets you control who goes riding and when.
- Reverse: The TRX250X’s easy to use reverse makes unloading or maneuvering out of tight trail conditions easier.
- Lightweight Aluminum Wheels: Lightweight aluminum wheels (blacked-out for 2021) reduce unsprung weight for superior handling.
- Rubber-Mounted Engine: A rubber-mounted engine reduces vibration. This helps make parts last longer, and cuts down on rider fatigue as well.
- Independent Front Suspension: Independent double-wishbone front suspension provides an exceptional 5.9 inches of travel and a smooth ride over rough terrain.
- Shaft Final Drive: Honda’s fully sealed rear driveshaft is super-strong and virtually maintenance free. The driveshaft sits in-line with the engine’s crankshaft for maximum driveline efficiency.
- Engine Type: 229cc air-cooled OHV longitudinally mounted single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 68.5mm x 62.2mm
- Induction: 22mm piston-valve carburetor
- Ignition: CD with electronic advance
- Starter: Electric
- Clutch: Honda SportClutch™
- Transmission: Five-speed with reverse
- Driveline: Direct rear drive shaft
- Front Suspension: Independent double-wishbone; 5.9 inches travel
- Rear Suspension: Swingarm with single shock; 5.7 inches travel
- Front Brakes: Dual hydraulic 174mm discs
- Rear Brake: Sealed mechanical drum
- Front Tires: 22 x 7-10 knobby
- Rear Tires: 22 x 10-9 knobby
- Length: 68.5 inches
- Width: 41.8 inches
- Height: 42.6 inches
- Wheelbase: 44.3 inches
- Seat Height: 31.4 inches
- Ground Clearance: 5.7 inches
- Curb Weight: 385 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel—ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 2.5 gallons, including 0.7-gallon reserve
- Turning Radius: 9.2 feet
- Model ID: TRX250X
- Available Colors: Reactor Blue, Red, Magenta
- One Year Included: Transferable, limited warranty
- Optional Extended: Extended coverage available with a HondaCare Protection Plan®