2021 Honda TRX90X - Details:
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda’s fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.
Endless Reliability. All-Day Fun.
If the sport of ATV riding had an official greeter, it would be the Honda TRX90X. It’s just the right size for younger riders, built to bring joy and build passion. Features like our exclusive no-clutch transmission help them focus on the fundamentals and having fun. The single-overhead-cam engine offers a usable powerband, which means the family’s more experienced riders will love it too. For 2021, we’ve freshened up the look with new graphics and color-matched shock springs. And best of all, since it’s a Honda, you can be sure this ATV will keep offering a warm welcome to trail riding for years to come. Important Safety Information: Recommended for riders 10 years of age and older. Honda recommends that all ATV riders take a training course and read their owner’s manual thoroughly. TRX90X riders younger than 16 years of age must be supervised by an adult.
- Rugged Reliable 86cc Engine: Honda’s proven 86cc SOHC four-stroke engine offers smooth, useable power delivery and legendary reliability. Convenient, push-button electric starter ensures hassle-free starting in all conditions.
- Semi-Automatic Transmission: The TRX90X’s durable automatic clutch makes takeoffs and shifting a breeze, while the versatile four-speed transmission is geared to deliver adequate power for appropriate riding conditions.
- Keyed Ignition: It’s all about being responsible. Since the TRX90X uses a keyed ignition, parents control who goes riding and when. And there’s even an adjustable throttle limiter that lets you control top speed and power too.
- Bump-Absorbing Suspension: Up front, independent suspension features a pair of rugged shock absorbers with 2.6 inches of travel for a comfortable, controlled ride. In the back, a single-shock rear suspension delivers all-day comfort with trail-taming handling.
- Color Options: Choose between White with pink accents or the classic Honda Red with black accents.
- Engine Type: 86cc air-cooled SOHC single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 47.0mm x 49.5mm
- Induction: 15mm piston-valve carburetor
- Ignition: CDI
- Starter: Electric
- Clutch: Automatic
- Transmission: Four-speed
- Driveline: O-ring-sealed chain
- Front Suspension: Independent suspension; 2.6-inches of travel
- Rear Suspension: Swingarm with single shock; 2.6-inches of travel
- Front Brakes: Dual sealed drum
- Rear Brake: Sealed drum
- Front Tires: 20 x 7-8
- Rear Tires: 19 x 8-8
- Length: 58.6 inches
- Width: 35.2 inches
- Height: 36.5 inches
- Wheelbase: 38.7 inches
- Seat Height: 26.0 inches
- Ground Clearance: 3.9 inches
- Turning Radius: 8.3 feet
- Curb Weight: 262 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel—ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 1.7 gallons, including 0.3-gallon reserve
- Available Colors: White, Red
- Model ID: TRX90X
- Note: Recommended for riders 10 years of age and older. Honda recommends that all ATV riders take a training course and read their owner’s manual thoroughly. TRX90X riders younger than 16 years of age must be supervised by an adult.
- Duration: 1 year
- Description: Transferable, unlimited mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan