2021 Yamaha SuperJet - Details:
It’s a Wave. It’s a Challenge. It’s SuperJet.
Once reserved for the race community, the brand new 2021 SuperJet is transforming a new generation of stand up riders looking for the next big thing.
- Adjustable Handle Pole: Three-position adjustable handlepole can extend up to 50mm in length.
- Jet Pump Nozzle: The new SuperJet® hull is designed for greater static and dynamic stability while maintaining the SuperJet’s® thrilling turning abilities. To do that, the turn angle of the adjustable steering nozzle can be set at either 16-degrees to 19-degrees.
- Class-leading Yamaha TR-1® Engine: Yamaha marine engines have an unmatched reputation for reliability, recognized by boating enthusiasts for their dependability, robust power and fuel efficient design.
- Large Fuel Tank and Fuel Level Meter: Features a 5.0-gallon fuel tank for plenty of range along with a Low Fuel meter and L-MODE for novice riders.
- Ultra-Light Hull: 142 pounds lighter and 8.8 inches shorter than its competition.
- Reboarding Handle with Padded Foot Tray: Extra comfort plus easier to reboard from the water.
- Color: White
- Rider Capacity: 1 person
- Dry Weight (lbs): 375 lb.
- Length (in): 95.7 in.
- Width (in): 30 in.
- Height (in): 31.1 in.
- Fuel Capacity (gal): 5 gal.
- VaRTM Fiberglass Hull & Deck: Standard
- Displacement: 1049CC
- Engine Type: 3-cylinder, 4-stroke TR-1 Yamaha Marine Engine
- Pump Type: 144mm High-pressure
- Fuel Type Recommended: Regular Unleaded
- L-Mode (Learner Mode): Standard
- Steering Adjustment: Standard
- Reboarding Holder: Standard