2022 Honda Ruckus - Details:
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda’s fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.
Who Wants To Start A Ruckus?
Are you sitting down? Because we’ve got some news that’s sure to cause a ruckus. This year, the rugged and responsible Honda Ruckus comes in three new stunning colors. Choose between Gray, Midnight Blue/Tan, or White/Pearl Blue and start having fun. They all feature a rock-solid 49cc engine and our Honda V-Matic® automatic transmission. Featuring a tough tubular frame, dual headlights, and an electric starter, for style and performance that turns heads faster than the fuel gauge. So don’t just sit there, go start your own Ruckus, and see why life is better on a Honda.
- Liquid-Cooled Engine: The Ruckus’ liquid-cooled engine offers exactly what you’d expect from a Honda: power, reliability and great fuel economy.
- Automatic Transmission: One-speed automatic transmission means no shifting ever—not even into park or neutral.
- A Style All Its Own: What you see is what you get. With its minimal bodywork and rugged overall style, nothing on two wheels (or four) looks like a Ruckus.
- Electric Start: Turn the key, press the button and go. Getting started on the Ruckus is that simple. An electric choke makes getting started in cold weather a snap, too.
- Engine Type: 49cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Induction: 18mm CV carburetor with automatic choke
- Ignition: CD
- Bore And Stroke: 37.8mm x 44mm
- Compression Ratio: 11.9:1
- Transmission: Automatic V-Matic belt drive
- Front Suspension: Twin-downtube fork; 1.9 inches of travel
- Rear Suspension: Single shock; 2.6 inches of travel
- Front Brake: Drum
- Rear Brake: Drum
- Front Tire: 120/90-10
- Rear Tire: 130/90-10
- Wheelbase: 49.8 inches
- Seat Height: 28.9 inches
- Curb Weight: 194 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel-ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 1.3 gallons
- Miles Per Gallon: 114 MPG – Honda’s fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors.
- Available Colors: Midnight Blue/Tan, Gray, White/Pearl Blue
- Model ID: NPS50
- One Year Included: Transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty
- Optional Extended: Extended coverage available with a HondaCare Protection Plan®.