Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda’s fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge and freight surcharge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge and surcharge amounts.
Dual Sports Are Double The Fun, And Twice The Adventure
The CRF300L is a dual-purpose motorcycle with a single mission: to deliver the best ride experience wherever you take it. From technical single-track, to multi-lane traffic, the lightweight frame and upright seating position give you command over your surroundings. An accessible powerband and plenty of low-end torque compliment this design for precise handling. Together with a smart set of features, you get an agile bike that excels in just about every situation. Optional anti-lock brakes (ABS) grant even more control over the unknown, while new standard handguards offer added protection against the elements. The CRF300L allows you to enjoy the best parts of riding on the street and off-road. It’s one bike, but you’ll be happier than a dog with two tails. Want more choices? Check out the CRF300L Rally, complete with Dakar-inspired body work and graphics. And the new CRF300LS which offers trail to trail performance with a lower seat height.
- Single-Cylinder Engine: A single is the perfect choice for a bike like the CRF300L. It’s light, simple, and is quite fuel efficient.
- Double-Overhead-Cam Construction: Honda engines have always been a hallmark of superior engineering. The engine in the CRF300L is a perfect example. The double-overhead-cam construction is free-revving, super efficient, and full of low-maintenance features.
- Crf450r-Inspired Bodywork: The CRF300L features bodywork design and styling based on our CRF450R motocross bikes. It’s not only good looking, but functional too, with smooth transitions between the bodywork elements, tank, and seat, making it easy to move around on the bike.
- Slim Seat Front: The CRF300L’s seat is slim in the front, making it easier to move forward on the bike, or to get your feet down at stops.
- More Footroom: The relative position of the engine and footpegs in the chassis give you more footroom, a real bonus when wearing heavy off-road riding boots.
- Polished Black Rims: The black rims look great and are easy to keep clean, thanks to their polished surface.
- Engine Counterbalancer: Because it features a counterbalancer, the engine is a smooth runner. You get the narrow overall width and power advantages of a single along with the smoothness of a multi-cylinder bike.
- Fuel Injection: Fuel injection means the CRF300L starts right up, even in cold weather. Compared to a carbureted bike, it also helps reduce emissions and enhance performance and fuel efficiency.
- Integrated Rear Master Cylinder: We’ve integrated the rear brake’s fluid reservoir right into the master-cylinder construction. The design is clean, compact, and tucks in making it more damage resistant off-road.
- Large Sidestand Foot: We gave the CRF300L a large sidestand foot. It seems like a small detail, but you’ll appreciate it when riding off-road, or even on-road if you need to park in an asphalt lot on a hot day.
- Comfortable Seating Position: With a long, motocross-style seat, you can move forward and back, left and right with ease, helping you navigate changing terrain in comfort.
- Cargo Convenience: Special cargo hooks make it easy to secure a light load to the passenger seat with bungee cords. It’s just another one of the nice touches that help make these bikes so versatile. It also has a storage box on the left side for small items you need to keep secure.
- Digital Instrumentation: The CRF300L’s digital instrument cluster has large, easy-to-read numbers and indicators. You also get a speedometer, clock, twin tripmeter, a tachometer, and more.
- Passenger Ready: With its long seat and fold-up frame-mounted passenger footpegs, each CRF300L model is fully equipped to carry a passenger so you can share the fun.
- Front And Rear Wheels: A 21-inch front and 18-inch rear wheel give you a wide selection of tire choices for everything from serious off-road trail riding to smooth on-road adventures.
- Disc Brakes: The CRF300L features front and rear hydraulic discs for excellent stopping power and brake feel, both for on- and off-road use. It’s even available with optional anti-lock brakes (ABS). An added plus: when dirt riding, you can turn off the ABS function for the rear wheel; on the street, it’s easy to switch it back on.
- Inverted Fork: An inverted Showa® fork features large 43mm sliders. That makes it strong and helps add to the CRF300L’s excellent handling in on- and off-road conditions.
- More Ground Clearance: The engine is mounted higher in the frame, which allows for a ground clearance of 11.2 inches.
- Pro-Link Rear Suspension: Thanks to our single-shock Pro-Link rear suspension, the CRF300L delivers excellent comfort, traction and handling, while also improving rider confidence.
- Strong Steel Frame: The sturdy steel frame is strong and designed to survive in the real world of rough pavement or off-road trails. Plus, because we’ve fine-tuned the frame’s rigidity, now you get even better feedback.
- Engine Type: 286cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 76mm x 63mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.7:1
- Valve Train: DOHC; four-valve
- Induction: PGM-FI, 38mm throttle body
- Transmission: Six-speed
- Final Drive: #520 chain; 14T/40T
- Front Suspension: 43mm inverted fork; 10.2-inch travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link® single shock with spring; 10.2-inch travel
- Front Brake: Single 256mm disc with twin-piston caliper
- Rear Brake: Single 220mm disc
- Front Tire: 80/100-21
- Rear Tire: 120/80-18
- Rake (Caster Angle): 27°30′
- Trail: 4.3 inches
- Wheelbase: 57.2 inches
- Seat Height: 34.7 inches
- Ground Clearance: 11.2 inches
- Curb Weight: 306 pounds
- Fuel Capacity: 2.1 gallons, including 0.5-gallon reserve
- Miles Per Gallon: TBD MPG – Honda fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors.
- Available Colors: Red
- Model ID: CRF300L
- One Year Included: Transferable, unlimited mileage limited warranty
- Optional Extended: Extended coverage available with a HondaCare® Protection Plan