And thanks to the 3D position detection system, the slightest movement or a vibration will trigger the alarm for 15 seconds. After 15 seconds, the Detecto 7000 RS1 will automatically re-arm itself.
The Detecto 7000 RS1 also stands out in terms of durability: The bolt, body and structural components of the internal mechanics are made of specially hardened steel. The lock is fitted with an ABUS Extra Classe cylinder and comes with a coded reversible key.
- 3×5 mm steel bolt
- The bolt, body and the structural parts of the locking mechanism are made of specially hardened steel
- Alarm function which emits a 100 dB noise for 15 seconds and then automatically re-arms itself
- 3D position detection – detects vibrations and the slightest movement in all three dimensions and triggers the alarm
- Acoustic and optical signal (LED, 3 colours) indicate battery status and active status
- Single-hand operation thanks to the patented “Snap’n Go” system – lock closes automatically when pressed on the brake disc
- ABUS Extra Classe cylinder with coded reversible key
- Two keys are included in the scope of delivery
- Automatic keyhole cover to protect against dirt and corrosion