- For hard, compact and rocky terrain
- For the most extreme races
- Ideal for use on hard terrain and compact soil commonly found on Supercross tracks.
- High-tech performance
- The innovative tread design maintains an equivalent contact patch whatever the lean angle, which provides more progressive handling in corners, and improved straight line traction.
- Grip for hard surfaces
- Suction grip tread blocks cause the rubber to reach operating temperatures quickly, helping the tires to adhere to very hard and slick surfaces.
- A wider range of sizes for use on a wider range of bikes.
- Up to 10% lighter compared to the previous generation 1