Tarmac Jackets - Details:
Icon Tarmac Jacket Review
Who cares what the weatherman says? You’re riding.
Sleek, refined, and devoid of graphics, the ICON TARMAC jacket goes the distance. Its chassis is constructed of a 4-way stretch HYCOR waterproof/breathable material, which is paired with durable ballistic reinforcement panels. The TARMAC features the slightly precurved arms of our ICON sport fit, which is perfect for today’s Hypercommuter (yes, it’s a thing). With a waterproofing level of WP3 and its high-dollar YKK® Aquaguard® zippers, you’ll stay dry on the inside even when the outside gets soupy. Internally a micro-mesh liner, pit vents, and back exhaust port combat interior moisture while a full complement of D3O® combats the inevitable asphalt tumble.
- 4-way stretch HYCOR waterproof/breathable construction
- Fully taped seams that are PTFE-coated
- Durable ballistic textile reinforcement panels
- Micro-mesh liner
- Full complement of D3O®? impact protectors at elbow, shoulder and back
- Designed for comfort with three-position elbow impact protector pockets
- Pit vents to cool down when the weather turns hot
- Back exhaust port combats interior moisture
- Adjustable shock cord collar
- YKK AquaGuard®? zippers
- Reflective trim adds visibility in low-light situations
- ICON sport fit with pre-curved arms