Tech 5 Boots - Details:
Coming in the wake of the hugely successful and iconic Tech 10 and Tech 7 the new Tech 5 is an advanced multi-material, multi-panel construction boot that further strengthens Alpinestars line-up of class-leading motocross and off-road boots. Incorporating an innovative microfiber chassis, which is extremely durable and lightweight, a medial biomechanical pivot system for excellent levels of support and stability and extended accordion flex zones, the Tech 5 affords performance fit and high levels of comfort and durability.
- Upper constructed from innovative, abrasion-resistant microfiber with synthetic polymer on toe box. Main microfiber material offers high levels of water-resistance, durability and improved weight-saving. Material ensures consistent fit for long term usage
- Medial-facing biomechanical pivot system links lower and upper parts of the boot and gives front and rear flexibility and structural support. Both the inward-facing upper and lower panels are constructed from specifically formulated polymer with grip scul
- Innovative one-piece TPU injected dual compound foot shell with excellent impact and abrasion resistance and unmatched levels of safety. This shell is reinforced by a metal shank inside and toe reinforcement co-injected in harder compound.
- Soft poly-foam surrounded the ankles and collar offer shock absorbing performance, plus full interior textile lining for comfort.
- Innovative buckle closure system incorporates polymer and fiberglass buckle arms and high-impact aluminum bridge closures for durability and weight-saving.
- Buckle system features memory and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure and improved riding performance and security. All buckles are easily replaceable.
- The TPU buckle straps are ergonomically profiled to promote high levels of front flexion.