Alpinestars Missile Ignition Riding Suit - Details:
The Missile Ignition Leather Suit is constructed of premium race-grade 1.3mm genuine bovine leather for superior abrasion resistance, punctuated with strategically-placed accordion stretch gussets and stretch fabric panels to allow for maximum rider mobility on the motorcycle. Alpinestars GP-R protectors and external sliders at the joints offer unparalled impact and abrasion resistance, while localized perforations and an airflow-optimized aero hump ensure the rider stays cool and streamlined during the ride. The Missile is also Tech-Air®compatible.
- Tech-Air® Race compatible. Tech-Air® 5 ready.
- Premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.3mm genuine bovine leather for superior abrasion resistance.
- Ergonomic back hump, sculpted for better airflow and performance at high speed.
- Integrated back padding for increased comfort and protection.
- Chest pad compartments can accommodate the Alpinestars Nucleon chest pads, available as an accessory upgrade.
- Adjustable snap button system to integrate the Alpinestars Nucleon back protector.
- Alpinestars GP-R protectors on shoulder, elbow, and knee for superior impact protection.
- Alpinestars Nucleon hip protector for additional protection in a key area.
- Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) external dual density TPU sliders on shoulder and knee for enhanced abrasion resistance.
- Removable and replaceable sport knee slider.
- According to European statutory law, the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
- CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 – AAA class
- CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector
- CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars GP-R shoulder, elbow, and knee protectors
- CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon hip protector.