- Meets DOT FMVSS 218 and SNELL 2015
- Carbon fiber and Kevlar® composite shell. Provides superior strength while remaining extremely light.
- Dual density EPS liner – two layers of EPS, one softer one slightly harder, combine to provide a more progressive impact absorption for different levels of impact.
- Custom molded rubber trim with integrated nose guard helps keep rocks and debris away from your nose.
- Helmet is constructed using super-strong, lightweight machined aluminum visor screws and stainless steel rivets and D-rings for superior strength and durability.
- 3 shells and 4 EPS sizes for a precise fit.
- COOLMAX® comfort liner & cheek pads absorb sweat, while also providing plenty of ventilation.
- Removable and washable interior.
- Multi-port air induction cooling system includes 10 intake and 4 exhaust vents that create massive airflow to keep your head cool.
- High-Flow ventilation system is designed to precisely align the comfort liner and EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) to maximize airflow.
- Quad-vent goggle anti-fog vents above goggle eye port draw air from goggle to help clear away fog.
- Cold weather kit, includes a breath guard and plug kit.
- Includes soft Fleece helmet bag.
$130.49 – $139.49
$80.99 – $85.49