The Firstgear® expandable GPS Tank Bag with Backpack goes from bike to back in seconds flat. This convenient bag positions your GPS in front of you or collapses to hide it when not in use. GPS pocket is 6″ x 4-1/4″ to fit a wide range of devices. Additional clear window pocket on top of the bag for MP3 and cellphone. Grommets in each device pocket lead to loops inside the bag to route cables out of the way.
- Unzips from base to convert to a backpack
- Base can be used as a road map case
- Two large side pockets and small item pocket in rear
- Crafted from ultra-durable, 1680-denier nylon, coated with PVC and UV protection
- Light grey interior to aid in finding items in dim light
- Vertically expandable by 3 in.
- Attached, transparent waterproof cover stores in zippered pocket on the bottom front of bag
- Reflective piping to increase nighttime side visibility
- Attaches to bike with straps, magnets or suction cups
- Bottom of base unit and mounts constructed from non-abrasive, non-slip material
- Reinforced sidewalls for stiffness
- Ergonomic carrying handle
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Dimensions: 13″ x 15″ x 10″, 1,950 cu. in.
- Expanded: 13″ x 15″ x 12″, 2,340 cu. in.