- Meets DOT FMVSS 218, SNELL 2015
- Durable and lightweight polycarbonate/ABS shell. Dual density EPS liner – two layers of EPS, one softer one slightly harder, combine to provide a more progressive impact absorption for different levels of impact. 2 shell sizes.
- Optically superior clear face shield with anti-fog coating and durable hard coating for scratch resistance. 100% UVA/B protection up to 400 nanometers. Shield lock provides piece of mind, shield will remain closed in all conditions. Easy shield changes –
- Qwick – Dry® comfort liner and cheeks pads. Hydrophilic liner absorbs sweat and is perforated to provide plenty of ventilation. Removable and washable interior. Removable chin curtain.
- High-Flow ventilation system. 4 adjustable intake vents. 4 passive intake vents. 6 exhaust vents. Removable air guide – helps direct airflow upwards across the shield for fog free vision.
- BONUS tinted shield with Anti fog coating and durable hard coating for scratch resistance. 100% UVA/B protection up to 400 nanometers.
- Soft fleece helmet bag.