Eks Brand Goggles X-Grom Youth Goggle - Details:
Don’t leave the little shredders out! The X-GROM goggle has nearly all of the benefits of its big bro, the GOX. It also carries some pretty impressive results along with it. Factory Kawasaki racer Carson Mumford has won countless amateur championships wearing the X-GROM goggle. With integrated tearoff posts on the anti-fog coated P/C lens, along with two layer, 15mm thick, sweat absorbing face foam your little dudes will be seeing their way clear in comfort and style!
- The “X-Grom” was designed to give kids and smaller face shapes a quality goggle with all the comforts, looks and protection of a full size goggle
- “Polyflex”, urethane frame contours to the face for comfort and protection
- Wind channels are molded into the frame to direct air into the “reticulated” vent foam for added airflow and less condensation build up
- The “X-Grom” comes standard with a woven goggle strap that is silicone backed for the ultimate in placement and hold
- Hydrophilic EO15 two-layer face foam contours to the face with an amazing seal and moisture wicking comfort
- The “X-Grom” is equipped with a clear, anti-fog coated, scratch resistant, shatter resistant .030, Polycarbonate lens that has 100% UVA protection